Are you considering selling your home and need to know what to do prior to the sale? We here at Capital Realty understand the process, market knowledge, marketing and customer service needed to sell Real Estate transactions successfully. Whether you are looking to sell a luxury home,Luxury Condo or loft, starter home, or other type of real estate, we are fully prepared to sell your property and maximize your profits. Below we have put together Real Estate Information for Home Sellers. Let Capital Realty help sell your Scottsdale Arizona Real Estate today!
Marketing Your Home
Here at Capital Realty understand when selling a home it is critical to create an effective, unique marketing campaign to get exposure to the property in front of qualified buyers. Our primary goal is to showcase select homes that we are confident will sell in a timely fashion at a value that reflects the homeowner’s goals. Marketing properties for sale is a process that includes a number of steps, each of which i f done effectively, will promote the finest features of the home with the intention of bringing the property to a successful closing.
We succeed at this through an effective marketing campaign utilizing traditional approaches, as well as the latest technology designed to promote the sale of the property to a wide range of potential buyers in a reasonable time frame. Every Listing is different, and a customized marketing strategy is necessary to attract the most prospective buyers in a way that your property will stand out from the rest.
The internet can be a valuable source if used correctly. Eighty Seven Percent (87%) of homebuyers start their home search using the internet, and reaching these potential buyers is my primary goal. Every Listing I have will receive its own customized website with live audio, detailed home features, high resolution photos, and much more. The site will be syndicated across the most popular search engines including Google, Yahoo, and MSN as well as Real Estate Websites such as Realtor.com, Trulia, and Zillow.
The Power of Google
Using our in-house web specialist, we will SEO your personal property site to insure your listing will show up on the first page of google. The power of this is critical for exposure to thousands of potential buyers.
Capital Realty provides eye-catching, customized yard signs designed to catch the eye of potential home buyers while also providing essential information regarding the home. In addition, on most property listings, our yard signs have a rider that will include a unique web address for the property, a text code, and a QR code enabling the scanning of this information directly to a cell phone. This will provide buyers with detailed information on the property, and enable them to schedule a showing with the click of a button.
Professional photos are vital to capturing the true beauty and features of a home. That is why we hire a professional photography company to take a full series of high-resolution photos of the home’s interior and exterior for use in marketing each listing.
Virtual Tours with Live Video
Select listings receive the services of a professional videographer who creates a guided virtual tour of the property. The most exclusive properties generally receive this service, but is available to all listings by agreement.
Selling Real Estate Resources:
- 3 Common Myths About Real Estate Short Sales - Tweet TweetThere is a lot of misleading and incorrect information about Phoenix real estate short sales. Many people don’t have a clear understanding of the purpose of short sales or how they actually work. Essentially, a short sale is when one sells their home for less than the balance remaining on the mortgage attached to [...]
- Just Listed: Scottsdale 4 Bedroom Home with Pool for Sale - Tweet Tweet**REGULAR SALE** This Gorgeous Scottsdale home is a must see. Featuring over 2000 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bath, 2 car garage & in a central Scottsdale location. This move in ready home features two separate living rooms, laminate wood floors, a kitchen with all appliances, granite countertops, upgraded cabinets and a sit up [...]
- Required Forms to Complete a Short Sale - Tweet TweetWhen doing a short sale, most lenders require the same Short Sale documentation to be provided for them to consider allowing the short sale. This process involves much of the same paperwork needed when buying real estate and applying for a loan. Although some lenders may require additional documentation, here is a list of the minimum documentation required for most, if [...]
- 10 Things You Can Do To Increase The Value Of Your Home - Tweet TweetThere are many things a home owner can do to increase the value of their home but figuring out what things to do that provide the most return and value to your property is key. The Scottsdale Real Estate market is very competitive so it is important that the improvements you make to your [...]
- Pricing Scottsdale Real Estate To Sell – Making Smart Decisions In A Buyer’s Market - Tweet TweetAre you in the process of selling a home? Then the single most important item to address in the Scottsdale Real Estate Market is pricing. Pricing a home to sell while maximizing your return requires several factors which must be addressed in order to successfully attracting a buyer. This is especially true in Scottsdale, Arizona due [...]
- Free Home Sellers Guide - Buying or selling a home can be one of the most important, yet difficult things you do in your lifetime. I have compiled a Free Home Sellers guide that will provide you with many of the common questions, concerns, tips and tricks when it comes to home selling.
- The Process of Selling Your Home - When preparing to sell your home, making your property show well can go a long way in increasing the value of your home as well as attracting potential buyers.
- Getting Ready To Sell Your Home - Learning about the selling process and how to prepare yourself and your home for the process is essential to successfully listing and selling your home quickly and at the best price.
- Top Questions to Ask Before You List Your Home For Sale - Pricing is the most critical step to selling your home. Take great care in choosing an agent with the knowledge to price your home effectively.