The Hotel Valley Ho Residences offer a Mid-Century style, amazing interiors and a great architectural exterior. Scottsdale’s Hotel Valley Ho is all about tradition style in an urban style resort. It’s often been described as trendy or the ‘ultimate chic’ meaning that it is high-end, affluent and quite prestigious.
At the Residential Tower at Hotel Valley Ho, residents will delight in a one of a kind boutique residential tower with resort-style benefits. Sitting on Floors three to seven of this seven-story tower will play host to elegant two-story lofts, one and two-bedroom condominiums and exclusive penthouses. All offering sweeping panoramic views of camelback mountain, south mountain and 4 peaks, unprecedented amenities and an incredible downtown location, walking distance to all that Old Town Scottsdale has to offer.
If you choose to live at the Valley Ho Condos, you will surely have a a one-of-a-kind experience living in resort style living. Westroc Hotels & Resorts brought together the design talents of Allen & Philp for architecture and Hayes Interiors for interior design. Every residence is enhanced by sweeping panoramic views, hotel services like housekeeping, concierge, valet and room service, and other privileges at Hotel Valley Ho, terrazzo tile baths, translucent walls, large flat-screen TVs and internet access everywhere
- Complimentary valet parking at porte cochere entrance
- Professional concierge providing a wide range of services including restaurant reservations, transportation and special event bookings
- Personalized event planning and catering arrangements
- Preferred pricing on hotel rooms for visiting guests
- Signing privileges throughout the hotel, restaurant and spa
- Privileged access to OH pool with private cabanas, pool bar, and two whirlpool spas
- Arrangements for housekeeping services
SPA & DINING
- Use of VH Spa facilities, preferred pricing on treatments
- Complimentary fitness center guest passes
- Arrangements for massage, personal training, and other spa services
- One complimentary spa treatment each year
- Privileged seating in all hotel restaurants, including Trader Vic’s
- Around-the-clock room service
- 24-hour business center with conference room, computer, copy and fax machines, and multi-media capabilities
- Privileged access to boardrooms, banquet rooms, and panoramic rooftop terrace
- Secure underground parking garage and ample parking for guests
- In-home wiring for cable & satellite TV, video, phone, and high-speed Internet
- Security cameras at multiple locations
- High-tech monitoring system and 24-hour guard staff
- Secured “package deliveries” entrance to service elevator
RELATED NEWS ON THE VALLEY HO RESIDENCES
If you would like to learn more about the condos at The Valley Ho Condos or have any additional questions please contact me at 602.708.0296 or email me at email@example.com.
Interested in The Valley Ho Condos??
Receive a list of all of The Valley Ho Condos for sale in Scottsdale and be notified when any new units become available.