Buying or selling a home can be one of the most important, yet difficult things you do in your lifetime. I have compiled a Free Home Buyers guide that will provide you with many of the common questions, concerns, tips and tricks when it comes to home buying.
Whether you are buying your first home or on your tenth you will have questions on the process, your rights as a consumer, the loan process and getting approved and much more. This free Real Estate Home Buyers Guide will cover some of these topics and help you better prepare when your next purchase arises.
The packet is 100% free, all you have to do is fill out the form below and a pdf of the guide will be emailed to you immediately.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any additional questions or if I can assist in your search in anyway.
Home Buying Resources:
- 3 Common Myths About Real Estate Short Sales - Tweet TweetThere is a lot of misleading and incorrect information about Phoenix real estate short sales. Many people don’t have a clear understanding of the purpose of short sales or how they actually work. Essentially, a short sale is when one sells their home for less than the balance remaining on the mortgage attached to [...]
- Do I Need Private Mortgage Insurance on Your Mortgage Loan? - Tweet TweetHave you heard the term Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) when looking to finance real estate? You may be wondering what PMI is and how you know when you need to purchase it. These answers can be hard to find among all the real estate jargon you might be hearing lately. Below is the short [...]
- Just Listed: Scottsdale 4 Bedroom Home with Pool for Sale - Tweet Tweet**REGULAR SALE** This Gorgeous Scottsdale home is a must see. Featuring over 2000 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bath, 2 car garage & in a central Scottsdale location. This move in ready home features two separate living rooms, laminate wood floors, a kitchen with all appliances, granite countertops, upgraded cabinets and a sit up [...]
- Canadian Financing in Arizona - Tweet TweetWith the large influx of Canadian residents interested in buying real estate in the Phoenix and Scottsdale area, financing options for non-US citizens are somewhat limited, however there are financing options available for Canadians and other foreign nationals with select lenders throughout the valley. A few highlights of the Canadian Citizen financing include: 15,20,25 and [...]
- 10 Home Buying Tips For Your Next Real Estate Purchase - Tweet TweetTis’ the Season and that means it is a time for giving… And one of the best gifts you can receive, at any time of the year, is good sound advice. In the spirit of this Holiday Season, I am writing this article to do my part in helping Buyers get the best tips [...]
- Is there more to Home buying? - Finding and purchasing your home can be exciting — and overwhelming. You may be relieved once you finally take possession of your new house but be aware that the financial responsibilities of home ownership are just beginning. So the real question is there more to Home Buying?
- Are You Ready to Buy a Home - So, you’ve decided that home ownership is right for you. Now you need to determine if you are financially ready to buy a house. In this Step, you will find how much house you can afford and the maximum home price that you should be considering and if you truly are ready to buy a home.
- How Much Does Buying a Home Really Cost? - Once you have figured out the home price range you can afford and the type of mortgage you qualify for, you will need to calculate all of the associated costs of the transaction to make sure you are financially ready.
- What Type of Property to Buy - Try to buy a home that meets most of your needs for the next 5 to 10 years, or find a home that can grow and change with your needs. Use the Home Features Checklist to see what you want, need and may potentially need in the future.
- Steps to Buying a Home - In this guide I will walk you through the planning process and the Steps to Buying a home step-by-step , to help you determine which home is right for you and how to strategically find your next home. You’ll develop a better understanding on mortgages, viewing homes, the offer, closing details and moving in.